Heading to Barcelona soon, hope this comes in handy!
- Do not walk inside of a house barefoot. It’s considered very rude.
- Do not eat while walking. You will receive confused stares. (Fast food and eating on-the-go does not exist here.) Spaniards believe that there is always time to take a moment to eat. If you don’t have the time, then by golly, you make it!
- Do not say “sorry” too much. It annoys the Spaniards. They make fun of how often Americans apologize.
- Do not yawn. EVER!!!!!! (Very, very rude)
- Always let the older person take your seat on a bus if there are no seats available.
- Do not tip the waiter at a restaurant, or if you feel like you must, just round the change up.
- Ladies, ignore the…
View original post 235 more words